News Feed |
March – April 2010 Digital Signage News
- AO Narrowcast Inc’s Omega digital signage software platform has been used to empower a Doctor Office digital signage network in San Francisco Bay area. It has been launched with 50+ initial locations.
- Omega digital signage management platform has been selected to drive hair salon network, Apparel chain store network, in Southern California,
- Established Canadian convenience store network driven by Omega digital signage platform over 12 months is expanding into super market chain stores.
- Omega has been selected to drive malls, chain restaurants, fast food networks, In Texas,
- A new version of Omega platform has been released On April 1, 2010. In addition to many new features, the new generation of powerful chain store feature set is also included in the release.
AO Narrowcast Inc.